Step one the cutting edge Accuniq BC-380 for a full body scan to show you:
Up to 98% accurate readings of:
- Body fat
- Visceral fat
- Water weight
- Skeletal mass
- Muscle mass
- Symmetry (left to right, top to bottom
- Biological age
- Target weight
- Basal Metabolic rate
- Total daily energy expenditure
Once your reading is complete you will get a one on one consultation with a personal trainer to help interpret your results and receive options on what to do to achieve your goals.
01Touch Panel & UITouch panel and intuitive UI
The 7-inch wide color touchscreen and convenient keypad combined with on-screen instructions makes the BC380 easy for anyone to operate.
02Electrode HandleElectrode handle
The measurement starts automatically without the need to push a button separately when you grab the electrode handle that gives you a sense of improved grip.
03Foot ElectrodeConvenient foothold electrode
large 18″x18″ platform and low profile allows for easy access, comfort and stability.
04Result SheetVarious items / Center of user convenience
Results are printed in easy to understand format with measurement comparison to the healthy range, making analysis fast and concise.
1. Body Composition Analysis Shows the measurement results and normal range of total body water, protein, minerals and body fat which equal total body weight.
2. Muscle / Fat Analysis Graph shows results for weight, skeletal muscle mass, and body fat mass compared to normal range.
3. Obesity Analysis Graph shows body mass index and body fat percentage, compared to healthy range important indicators of obesity.
4. Abdominal Obesity Analysis The fat of the human body consists of subcutaneous fat and visceral fat. This analysis assesses visceral fat that are closely related to adult diseases by using various indicators.
5. Segmental Lean and Fat Analysis Graph shows muscle mass and fat mass of each of the five body parts (left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg, and torso).
6. Body Composition Change Historical graph of weight, skeletal muscle mass, and body fat mass, important indicators to assess progress.
7. Comprehensive Evaluation Shows body type, body age, basal metabolic rate, calories needed per day, body cell mass, visceral fat mass, degree of obesity.
8. Body Balance Assessment Assessment of the balance between the left and right of the body, and the upper and lower parts of the body. It evaluates whether the body maintains balance between the left and right of the body and the upper and lower parts of the body, rather than about the mass of skeletal muscle or fat.
9. Extracellular water ratio indicates the ratio of extracellular body water to total body water. This index evaluates the body’s water balance and displays the body’s current state as normal, boundary, or abnormal.
10. Segmental Lean Mass Muscle mass and status of the five body parts (left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg, torso) compared to the standard weight.